Thursday, August 27, 2009

A month ago
i used to be able to see/meet bei everytime aft my flight
on my off days and such
but now
i touch down not looking forward to anything
cos bei is not there to pick me up
or even to meet me the next day for a date

we dont even have time for a decent dinner
shift work and irregular work timing dont match
AT ALL

now i eat alone
sleep alone
and shop alone

i miss the old days
but this is life
the sacrifice we have to make to feed ourself and the future
as we grow older

but nevertheless
we still maanged to squeeze a little bit of time
for meaningful things like bei's birthday
and catching the latest movie in the theatres

these little bouts of time we have
are really precious now

sometimes i wish time would stop
and let me immerse in the moment before i realise that
it is already gone
and thinking abt it only makes u look back and say
"if only..."
"if only..."
"if only..."

my 21st would be coming in less than a week's time
and i'll be spending it alone at Maldives
bei is not wokring on tt day so he's gonna
spend it alone too

but im looking 4ward to this sat
cos bei's gonna have a early celebration with me
=)

isn't it great?
to have a partner whoose heart is as close to yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment